Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Free returns are included on all European orders of €100/£80 and over (with the exception of bicycles). You will be responsible for shipment costs for orders under €100/£80.
To receive a full refund on items returned, the items(s) have to be returned (i) within 30 days from the date of purchase; (ii) with completed Return Form; (iii) in the original packaging;(iv) in new/unused condition;
How to return a product:
- Request a Return Label and a Return Form from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ship your item with Return Form to the address that will be communicated to you by Customer Care
- We highly recommend you insure your parcel and adequately protect it during shipment. Shinola is not responsible for products lost or damaged during shipment
- If you are unable to comply fully with the return policy, unfortunately, you may not be entitled to a full or partial refund
- Refunds usually take up to 11 days
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash or returned
- No customs duties. As we have a dedicated European Service Centre, no customs duties will be charged when shipping to the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Luxembourg, Finland, Denmark, Sweden
Exchange items purchased online:
- Only items that have been bought online can be exchanged online. A refund will be made in the form of an even exchange
- To exchange products, please contact us to request a Return Label and a Return Form and follow the instructions above mentioned on how to return an item purchased online.
- Please list new items you are exchanging for on the Return Form – including item name, size and color for each. Unfortunately, item availability cannot be guaranteed, so calling as soon as possible is recommended.
- If the item to exchange was a gift, please specify the Name and Surname of the person who placed the order in the Return Form.